Trey is 8 weeks old now! He has changed so much in such a short time. He weighed in at 7lbs and 12 ounces last Friday and continues to grow before our eyes.
Check out the cheeks!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Amy, Giju, and Trey Lisa sent me the link to your blog. I love the little videos it is nice to hear your voice on them. Trey is such a cute little guy I LOVE his cheeks. It is amazing how he has changed in only 2 months. I am pregnant again!! Due the end of June. Wanna make a trip down here and do another c-section??? J/K I bet you are taking some time off to enjoy motherhood. So glad you took the plunge it is life changing. Email me and let me know what you are doing (besides the whole parenthood thing) I would love to come to Spokane and have lunch with you. My mom says hello too she is over today so I showed her the pics of Trey. Take care family and I will talk to you soon. Chandra Seeliger
We set this up as a quick way to share our bundle of joy with everyone and to keep track of his continuous growth, change and motion. It goes backwards in time - the topmost post is most recent.
Look through, leave comments, call us, email whatever! Trey is looking forward to meeting all of our loved ones and hearing from you all too!
Just below this box is a link to my galleries of pics of Trey as well as a link to his little brother's link!
2 comments:
Hey Amy, Giju, and Trey
Lisa sent me the link to your blog. I love the little videos it is nice to hear your voice on them. Trey is such a cute little guy I LOVE his cheeks. It is amazing how he has changed in only 2 months. I am pregnant again!! Due the end of June. Wanna make a trip down here and do another c-section??? J/K I bet you are taking some time off to enjoy motherhood. So glad you took the plunge it is life changing. Email me and let me know what you are doing (besides the whole parenthood thing) I would love to come to Spokane and have lunch with you. My mom says hello too she is over today so I showed her the pics of Trey. Take care family and I will talk to you soon.
Chandra Seeliger
Thanks Chandra! Nice to hear from you. Amy
Post a Comment